[EuroPython] JavaScript meeting: Wednesday, 9.45am, Library Theatre

Ricardo Santos ricardo at getgears.com
Thu Jul 15 10:29:10 CEST 2010

Hi Jonathan

I am a long time backend developer that only touched JS code for very
little tasks or fixes. This is a world that I intentionally have let
myself out of but now would like to get know and so the first group
you mentioned seems perfect.

Can you just explain to my the concept of the meeting? Everyone will
share experiences or what?

Best regards,

Ricardo Santos

Web: http://ricardo.getgears.com