[EuroPython] Publication of speakers' data on the web site

Stefan Schwarzer sschwarzer at sschwarzer.net
Sat Apr 9 18:26:26 CEST 2011

Hello Giovanni,

On 2011-04-09 15:52, Giovanni Bajo wrote:
> On sab, 2011-04-09 at 15:22 +0200, Stefan Schwarzer wrote:
> It's clearly written in the help popup of both fields *and* the checkbox
> that mobile number e date of birth will not be published.

Thanks for the clarification.

> Did you read the popup? Or maybe it didn't display on your browser for
> some reason?

Yes, the reason is that I usually use the NoScript extension
for Firefox and had only allowed the sites that seemed
necessary. (For example, I didn't allow neither microsoft.com
nor facebook.net.) On the talk submission page I now notice
olark.com which I think hadn't been in NoScript's menu
before I got to the form. Maybe that's the one responsible
for the popups you mention.

So, some things may not be as clear as it might seem at
first sight. :-)

Stefan