[EuroPython] Talk voting

info at pycon.it info at pycon.it
Mon Apr 11 12:07:43 CEST 2011

**Everybody will have a right of voting will be given to everyone who buy a
ticket within April 17th** (that's in the middle of Early Bird period,
therefore at a reduced price).

So, if you're sure to attend the conference and want to help us to make this
event a further success, please buy a ticket and **tell us your opinion about
the talks you want on the schedule**.

  [Cast your vote now!][1]

**We believe that public talk voting is really important** to achieve the best
possible schedule.

As Europython organizers, we will take part in the voting just like everyone
else, with [no special privileges][2]; we reserve the right to manually adjust
the final scheduling only to improve diversity and balance of different

   [1]: http://www.europython.eu/conference/voting/

   [2]: http://ep2011.europython.eu/talk-voting