[EuroPython] the snake is stronger with the elephant - call for papers for European PostgreSQL conference in Prague

Lou Picciano Lou at Picciano.org
Sat Jul 14 16:55:12 CEST 2012

Have harassment and/or discrimination ever been a problem at a
PostgreSQL conference? - I certainly haven't seen any.

Lou Picciano