[EuroPython] Diversity of attendees

Filip Kłębczyk fklebczyk at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 16:24:30 CEST 2014

W dniu 16.04.2014 16:16, Aistė Kesminaitė-Jankauskienė pisze:
> Filip, what are you trying to achieve? I see a lot of negativity and
> pointing fingers. My email clearly said - in the begining.
> What is your point with all this, please tell.

The topic was about future EuroPythons and that maybe more should be
done in Eastern Europe.

You stated:
"So whoever was serious about organising EP could do it. "
I just disagree with that statement, by looking on my own negative
experiences and EPS knows why I have right to have negative experiences.
The question is do we want to dwell again into that or talk about future
EuroPythons as intended in the first mail? I prefer the latter.

Regards,
Filip