[EuroPython] Diversity of attendees

Filip Kłębczyk fklebczyk at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 14:45:42 CEST 2014

W dniu 17.04.2014 13:59, M.-A. Lemburg pisze:

> Unfortunately, we did not have much choice in recent selections, with
> only a single submitted proposal.

It would be good to tell a bit more what caused that others didn't
submit proposals.

Well if someone is interested how things looked here is e-mail I've sent
to PSF on 1st of July 2013 explaining what actually happened and how
things looked like.

tl;dr

Originally the Call for (organizers) proposals was supposed to be
published in Autumn 2012 with deadline for proposals in Spring 2013.

It ended giving Call for (organizers) proposals in mid-May 2013 and
deadline in mid-June 2013. Many other issues along the way.