[EuroPython] Lack of diversity within selected talks

Lynn Root lynn at lynnroot.com
Fri Apr 18 21:30:08 CEST 2014

Hi all -

I just wanted to say that I really appreciated this discussion.  A
couple of things that I noticed:

1. Everyone was polite and civil - a breath of fresh air when talking
about this sort of topic
2. Folks seem to generally accept that diversity is an asset at a
conference, and that the current preliminary talk list lacked that.  So
thank you - it seems that this community really "gets" it.
3. The amount of communication from the organizers - thank you.  I
appreciate you addressing this in a positive and quick manner.

I look forward to the final schedule, and I trust that curating the
final talk list will have a lot of thought towards it.

So - thank you all.

Lynn Root