[EuroPython] EP website menu expansion issues?

Thomas Waldmann tw at waldmann-edv.de
Fri Feb 7 15:39:00 CET 2014

On 02/07/2014 03:26 PM, Joni Kivinen wrote:
> Found it!
>
> https://ep2014.europython.eu/en/venue/accommodation/

Interesting. I didn't see that page yet.

I did a click-through through all the (seemingly complete) main menu and
looked for links on these views, nothing there.

An hour ago, I even clicked on that 3-stripes menu item, but nothing
happened (nothing appeared additionally).

Now I did it again and the 3-stripes item made the navigation expand (as
expected) and I could find more links, including the one with the
accommodation deals.

So, there seems to be some navigation issue, not sure what is causing
this. Using firefox 26.0 on ubuntu (plus some extensions for better
privacy), in case that matters.

Maybe you could just put links to the sub-views into the content area of
the main view, not sure if other people also experience issues with that
navigation menu expansion.