[EuroPython] Some general thoughts about EP2014 and future of EP

George-Cristian Bîrzan gcbirzan at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 20:47:27 CET 2014

On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 12:40 AM, Filip Kłębczyk <fklebczyk at gmail.com>wrote:

> Just checked RyanAir both to Bologna and Pisa, twice/triple as cheaper at
> the moment than Berlin. As I've said this is relative - for some it will be
> cheaper for some pricier. No sense in discussing that. The only fixed price
> for all is the price of conference pass and that went significantly up.

No, but I hate that you're lying about this. Ryanair only has flights to
Pisa on Tuesday (night) and Saturday, so you miss two/three days, while the
one to Bologna is landing at noon, so you only miss half of Tuesday. They
also both cost ~110EUR. I get it that you disagree with the way the
conference is organised (and where it is), but please try to be if not
constructive, at least correct in your claims.

--
George-Cristian Bîrzan