[EuroPython] Some general thoughts about EP2014 and future of EP

Filip Kłębczyk fklebczyk at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 23:40:04 CET 2014

W dniu 11.02.2014 23:27, George-Cristian Bîrzan pisze:
>  From Krakow to Berlin, 80 EUR return ( http://imgur.com/SR7UDzZ). Not
> only is that dirt cheap, but I cannot find the 20 30 EUR direct flight
> to Pisa (or any direct flights to Pisa or Bologna, for that matter ).

Just checked RyanAir both to Bologna and Pisa, twice/triple as cheaper
at the moment than Berlin. As I've said this is relative - for some it
will be cheaper for some pricier. No sense in discussing that. The only
fixed price for all is the price of conference pass and that went
significantly up.

Regards,
Filip