[EuroPython] Work on Call for Participation for EuroPython 2015 has started

Andreas Jung lists at zopyx.com
Fri Jan 31 20:53:34 CET 2014

I have to correct the 2013 prices: 165/315/370.

Still the prices of the EP 2014 are in a range that make this conference affordable and reasonably priced.  Comparable conferences - often run only for two or three day - are more expensive.

Regards
Andreas Jung
-----
Sorry for being brief - sent from a mobile device.