[Flask] Flask Bootstrap Question

Robert Simmons rsimmons0 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 14:44:33 EST 2019

Please forgive me if this is the wrong place to ask this question.

It's been a while since I've used Flask, and I want to use Bootstrap 4. I
see there is this project:
https://github.com/mbr/flask-bootstrap

But it appears to be abandoned since I last looked. There is another
project here:
https://github.com/greyli/bootstrap-flask

But the template syntax is different enough that I'm unsure I want to use
it.

And there is this:
https://pypi.org/project/Flask-Bootstrap4/

But that appears to be built from a private fork of flask-bootstrap and
does not have an open source repository to look at.

Can someone offer guidance on which is the best choice to be able to use
Bootstrap 4 with Flask?