[Flask] Flask Bootstrap Question

Dan gormandiver at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 15:30:37 EST 2019

Hi Robert,
I've been using Bootstrap 4 with my Flask app for a while now and I've
found it to be pretty easy to use: just link to the CDN in a base template
header and start using Bootstrap elements in your HTML. I'm honestly not
familiar with flask-bootstrap or bootstrap-flask, so I may be overlooking
some added utility that they provide (do they create templates with
Bootstrap elements generated from Python code in your routes?), but for a
fairly simple app like mine, it seems preferable to just use BS directly.
Cheers,
Daniel