[group-organizers] materials and handouts for a UG booth?

Mark Freeman mark at timewasted.net
Thu Apr 8 16:38:49 CEST 2010

Hello everyone. Next month, we will be setting up a table at a local
TechMixer expo. It draws around 1200 people to the event each year. I
wanted to have some handouts or something to give people who may be
interested in our user group. Do any of you have stuff that you have
used in the past, or suggestions on what we should have?

BTW, it was great meeting some of you at PyCon. I really look forward
to next year.

Mark Freeman
Birmingham Area Python Users Group (PyHam)