[group-organizers] Introduction

Barbara Shaurette barbara.shaurette at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 20:54:41 CET 2013

Hi everyone - I thought I'd jump on the introductions bandwagon.  I'm
Barbara Shaurette - I've been active in the Python and Django communities
in San Francisco, Lawrence (KS) and Portland, OR for several years.  I
recently moved to Austin, TX where I'm the organizer of the local PyLadies
chapter.  I've also started teaching here (I've got an 'Intro to Python'
coming up in April, and I was one of the teachers on the Young Coders
tutorial at PyCon - I'm working on some plans to teach local kids using
that material).

I just wanted to say thanks for the funding links - I haven't needed to
request funding for anything yet, but it's nice to know that the resources
are there.

Thanks!

- Barbara

http://www.mechanicalgirl.com <http://chesnok.com>