[group-organizers] Mass Add

Honza Javorek mail at honzajavorek.cz
Mon Apr 13 09:14:42 CEST 2015

Hi, thanks for adding me. I planned to somehow add myself to this list, but
never actually got to do it.

I am Honza Javorek, three years ago I founded Pyvo, Python User Group in
Brno (Czech Republic) and helped to bootstrap another one in Ostrava (Czech
Republic). While living in Prague now, I try to still support the Brno
meetup (although I found co-organizers and they do most of the work now) as
much as I can and I am trying to push forward local Python community with
helping other projects to happen, these days mainly with preparations for
Django Girls Prague in May.

In the past we did some friendly meetings and visits with meetups around,
such as Rubyslava in Bratislava (Slovakia), Vienna.rb in Vienna (Austria)
and we also have some connections to PySilesia and Pykonik in Poland.
Recently I don't do this much due to lack of time, though.

Cheers,
Honza