[group-organizers] ChiPy's Mentorship Program

Tathagata Dasgupta tathagatadg at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 16:40:40 CEST 2015

Brian is far too kind with his generous words ... We have been lucky to
have an amazing bunch of people in our user group who are eager to learn
and help others become better programmer.

If you are on meetup.com - checkout:

Our amazing mentors for this term:

http://www.meetup.com/_ChiPy_/messages/boards/thread/48806595

What the mentor and mentee are up to: