[group-organizers] How to suggest videos for pyvideo.org

Greg Wilson gvwilson at software-carpentry.org
Sun Aug 2 21:25:20 CEST 2015

Hi Sheila; thanks for your mail.  +1 to indexing events vs. one-offs,
and to YouTube hosting.  We still haven't found a decent tool for
recording terminal sessions - I really want something that records text
*as text* (better for accessibility, better for rescaling, smaller
payload), but (a) nothing I've found does what I want, and (b) it
obviously doesn't integrate with classic pixel-stream video, so I'll be
happy with whatever's easiest to produce.

Cheers,
Greg

Dr. Greg Wilson    | gvwilson at software-carpentry.org
Software Carpentry | http://software-carpentry.org