[GSoC-general] Regarding GSoC- Statsmodels - Improvements to the unobserved components models

Mani Sharma manisharma.info01 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 21:30:37 EDT 2019

Hello,

Hope you’re doing well. I am a student in Canada pursuing research analytics. Statistics is one of my favorite subjects.
It really interests me. I plan to apply for GSoC this year. The suborg I plan to apply for is statsmodel.
UCM seems like a really interesting topic. I have read a few articles on this model and would love to contribute in this field. I have done my bachelors in computer science engineering and have worked in the industry for more than 3 years. I am currently pursuing a post graduate course.

The purpose of this email to know what improvements in the UCM will we be looking at as a part of this project?

Thanks,
Mani Sharma

Sent from Mail for Windows 10