[I18n-sig] Re: Patch 101320: doc strings

Barry A. Warsaw bwarsaw@beopen.com
Wed, 6 Sep 2000 09:10:35 -0400 (EDT)

    MvL> Just to repeat the proposal here, it was

    | nondist/i18n/
    |     po/
    |         docstrings.pot
    |         docstrings-de.po
    |     de/LC_MESSAGES/
    |         docstrings.mo

    >> What did you think?

    MvL> I'd do (replace-regexp "docstrings" "python") now,

Yes.

    MvL> but apart from that: sounds good to me. I'll extract the
    MvL> strings from the official 2.0b1, then try to create this
    MvL> structure.

I've added the directory structure to nondist, so please do an
update.  You now have checkins privs so feel free to add the .pot,
.po, and .mo files when you have them ready.  Also, could you write up
a short README file for nondist/i18n?  I don't have time right now.

Thanks,
-Barry