[I18n-sig] Re: [4suite] 4Suite 0.10.2 alpha 1

Uche Ogbuji uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com
Wed, 07 Feb 2001 12:21:28 -0700

> > Please test the new internationalization: French and German translations
> > hve been added courtesy Alexandre and Martin.
>
> This is indeed causing problems for me. Invoking 4xslt gives

[snip]

O'oer.  I'm glad I happened to read i18n-sig before releaseing 0.10.2.  My
procmail recipes were lame and dumped all three copies of your message here.

> The problem is two-fold: For one thing, there is no German xpath
> message catalog. However, it shouldn't fail if LANG is set to an
> unsupported language, so you should catch IOError also.

OK.  By the way, did you have any comments on the update procedure I suggested
to you and Alexandre?  I'd like to get the German Translations of XPath (and
ODS, etc.) in before release if possible.

Meanwhile, I'll add the IOError to the exceptions list.

Thanks.