[Idle-dev] CVS: idle BrowserControl.py,1.1.3.1,1.2

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake@acm.org
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 21:29:22 -0400 (EDT)

Mats Wichmann writes:
 > We do :-) (some of us, anyway). I'll start another religious
 > war if I give my opinion on Emacs, so let's leave it there.

  I was being a little facetious there... I definately like the little
GNU's head button on my KDE panel to launch XEmacs!  GUI's are
important.  ;-)

 > I have no problems with my current setup, which is idle installed
 > under site-packages, and one little dummy script in /usr/local/bin

  So we just need "make install" to run Tools/idle/setup.py with the
freshly installed Python!

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at acm.org>