[Idle-dev] RE: [Visualpython-users] Doc files

Bruce Sherwood bas@andrew.cmu.edu
Mon, 08 Oct 2001 15:14:46 -0400

Sharp eyes! You're right, although the Python documentation would still be
usable, in the sense that F1 in IDLE would take you to the VPython
documentation index, where you would click the Python documentation and get
it, while clicking on any of the VPython documentation would give you a
broken link.

I haven't quite understood the uninstall options in Inno Setup, but I'll
try to put things back the way they were if I can.

I've released this stuff onto the VPython site, including not showing an
error message if there is no index.html (in which case the installer
silently installs appropriate Doc files).

Bruce Sherwood

--On Monday, October 08, 2001 3:08 PM -0400 David Scherer