[Idle-dev] RE: [Visualpython-users] Doc files

David Scherer dscherer@vysics.com
Mon, 8 Oct 2001 15:21:19 -0400

One other thing I should point out: this scheme isn't robust if more
than one installation tries to use it (or to do anything similar).  I
mention this because someone brought up some programs other than VPython
that also make changes to the documentation.  Installing several such
programs and removing them in a different order would leave things a
mess.

Dave