[Idle-dev] My Sincere Thanks

pcearnings at starmail.com pcearnings@starmail.com
Sat Aug 2 16:15:27 EDT 2003

This is not a gimmick or a scam and I thank you for taking the time to rea=
d this=2E=20

I'm a single woman with a limited income=2E  I was tired of being broke an=
d having money issues so I decided it was time that I did something to rem=
edy the problem=2E  I received mail offers, looked in newspapers, magazine=
s, searched the internet, and spoke with acquaintances and friends=2E  I t=
ried everything  I could think of  to find a service that I could do from =
home to earn an extra income, but all I found were sale reps and advertism=
ents asking payment for information or if there was money to be made, I'd =
 be lucky if I made a few measly dollars per hour=2E  I spent  funds for u=
seless information=2E  I even tried some of the work at home ideas=2E=2E=2E=
=2Eit was a TOTAL waste of myTIME and MONEY!  I was disappointed, discoura=
ged and very skeptical=2E=2E=2E=2Eready to give up=2E=2E=2E=2Euntil NOW!

I found a business that I could do from my home, using my computer and the=
 INTERNET=2E  It doesn't tie up my day--my computer does most of the work =
and allows me spare time to take care of errands and spend quality=20
time with family and friends=2E
=20
    It's fun,  easy to do and most important -=20
                 I'M MAKING MONEY!

    If it's extra income you need, then this could be the            answe=
r for you=2E
=20
    If you're over 18  and a US resident=2E=2E=2E
                    Just Click  "REPLY"=2E
=20
Send me your Name, City, State,
Complete telephone number,
and the best time to contact you=2E
=20
I will call you and provide you with all the information that will help yo=
u make the decision if this is right for you=2E  The information is FREE a=
nd takes JUST A FEW MINUTES OF YOUR TIME  for an opportunity that could be=
 very beneficial=2E=2E=2E=2E=2E=2E=2E=2E it's that simple=2E=20

If you would like to be removed from our mailing lists, just reply with "R=
emove" in the Subject line=2E"REPLY"=2E
=20