[Idle-dev] [ idlefork-Patches-686254 ] Run IDLEfork from any directory without set-up

SourceForge.net noreply@sourceforge.net
Sat, 22 Feb 2003 17:53:08 -0800

You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=309579&aid=686254&group_id=9579

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
This patch adds the directory of the PyShell module to
the PYTHONPATH environment variable of the spawned
subprocess, so that it will find the IDLEfork modules
no matter from which directory it was run, no matter
where they are, and with no need for changing system
configuration.