[Idle-dev] [ idlefork-Bugs-691827 ] saving required to run script

SourceForge.net noreply@sourceforge.net
Sun, 23 Feb 2003 12:21:25 -0800

Bugs item #691827, was opened at 2003-02-23 12:21
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=109579&aid=691827&group_id=9579

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
(I couldn't enter this as a feature request; it seems
to be broken.)

Whenever one tries to run a one-shot program or test,
he/she still must save it as a file.  It would be much
better if the user had the option to save, or turn off
the prompt in Preferences.  Dr. Scheme is a good
example where this makes things much faster.

I suppose this guards against code loss, but not all
situations really need this protection, and it could be
saved in a backup file anyway.