[Idle-dev] IDLE Hung up after open script by command line

John Zelle john.zelle at wartburg.edu
Wed Sep 20 22:27:46 CEST 2006

To me, the issue is not so much a single user editing multiple files, but
rather the situation when you have a shared machine with multiple
(simultaneous) users, as is frequently the case in a lab environment. With a
fixed port, remote and local users cannot both be running IDLE. If this patch
addresses that, then I think it should be given high priority.

--John

--
John M. Zelle, Ph.D.             Wartburg College
Professor of Computer Science    Waverly, IA