[Idle-dev] Current Idle issues

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Fri Aug 14 17:44:51 CEST 2015

On 8/14/2015 11:09 AM, phil jones wrote:
> If IDLE *was* on, say, GitHub, wouldn't a public up-to-date bug / todo /
> issue list and wiki be part of that?

The Python tracker can give you such a list.  Go to
https://bugs.python.org/issue?@template=search&status=1
select Components IDLE and go. At the moment you get a list of 180
issues sorted by last activity, resortable by other characteristics.
What you cannot get, and I presume would not get on GitHub either, is a
list sorted by Idle feature, as is my list. (If my presumption about
GitHub is wrong, please say so.) This sorting makes it much easier to
find specific issues.

My list also has 'possible' issues.  Some I will open on the tracker now
that other people are looking as issues on the tracker.

--
Terry Jan Reedy