[Idle-dev] issue 2704 - shell terminal functionality

Sean Felipe Wolfe ether.joe at gmail.com
Tue May 12 21:18:04 CEST 2015

Ok, I finished a successful test on W7. Previously I also tested this
on OSX and Lubuntu linux, so I think we can call this tested for 2.7 .

The installation steps were:
* copy Terminal.py to Lib/idlelib
* apply PyShell.py.patch .

What do you think -- could we get that patch and Terminal.py committed
to the 2.7 main line?

Thanks !