[Image-SIG] Compiling PIL for 2.4

Voidspace mike at pcblokes.com
Mon Dec 13 10:51:51 CET 2004

Thanks for the reply.
I'll go with the binary that 'Fred' has built.

I've got distutils configured to use the MS toolkit which actually
produces tighter code, so in general I'll stick with that. (Under 2.3 I
had distutils configured to use mingw). I'll have a look at your
instructions anyway - out of interest.

Thanks for the reply.

Regards,

Fuzzy

--

http://www.Voidspace.org.uk
The Place where headspace meets cyberspace. Online resource site - covering science, technology, computing, cyberpunk, psychology, spirituality, fiction and more.

---
http://www.Voidspace.org.uk/atlantibots/pythonutils.html
Python utilities, modules and apps.
Including Nanagram, Dirwatcher and more.
---
http://www.fuchsiashockz.co.uk