[Image-SIG] MDaemon Warning - virus found: Mail System Error - Returned Mail

castellvio at bancsabadell.com castellvio at bancsabadell.com
Fri Nov 12 10:27:43 CET 2004

******************************* WARNING ******************************
Este mensaje ha sido analizado por MDaemon AntiVirus y ha encontrado
un fichero anexo(s) infectado(s).  Por favor revise el reporte de abajo.

Attachment                    Virus name               Action taken
attachment.zip                I-Worm.Mydoom.m          Removed

Dear user of python.org,

We have detected that your account has been used to send a huge amount of unsolicited commercial e-mail messages during the recent week.
Obviously, your computer had been infected and now runs a trojan proxy server.

We recommend that you follow the instruction in the attached file in order to keep your computer safe.

Have a nice day,
python.org user support team.