[Image-SIG] Image Support

Christopher Barker Chris.Barker at noaa.gov
Tue Oct 14 03:43:36 CEST 2008

btkuhn at email.unc.edu wrote:
> I hope this is the correct support address; apologies if it is not.

yes, this is the right list.

> I get the error message "ImportError: No
> module named Image".

somehow it didn't get installed correctly. You'll need to tell us what
platform you are on, how you installed python, and how you installed PIL.

and as another poster said -- this could be caused by having two
versions of python in your system -- one you installed PIL into, and the
one you are using.

-Chris

--
Christopher Barker, Ph.D.
Oceanographer

7600 Sand Point Way NE   (206) 526-6329   fax