[Image-SIG] XPM

Tom Heathcote heathcote at petris.com
Wed Dec 2 02:25:20 CET 2009

Hi Ivan,

As far as I can see, there has been no new version of PIL since I
submitted this patch to the list.

Be aware that even with the patch, the handling of XPM files is not 100%
complete.  In particular, PIL does not handle XPM files which use more
than one character per pixel (those with more than about 90 or 100
colours in the palette).

--
Tom.