[Image-SIG] Fwd: Inverse of QUAD transform?

Boris Borcic bborcic at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 16:05:49 CET 2009

Well, obviously it should be possible to pick some minimal target rectangle
containing the target quad, and then the problem reduces to that of finding a
source quad around the source rectangle in such a way that mapping it to the
target rectangle will also map the source rectangle to the target quad :)