[Inpycon] Fat pipe

Vivek Khurana hiddenharmony at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 17:59:18 CEST 2009

On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 8:57 PM, Noufal Ibrahim<noufal at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Yup here are my suggestions http://vivekkhurana.net//python_talks_suggestion.txt
>
> At the first look, the list looks fine. I would personally like to see
> Alex Martellis talk on leaky abstractions in there as well and am not
> too keen on HowIDistributePythonApplicationsOnWindowsPy2exeInnoSet226
> since it's a little too specific.

 The reason I dropped the leaky abstraction because it is bit too much
for a noobies. I have selected the list with an inclination towards
noobies. As for windows talk, I selected it intentionally (Along with
linux application distribution) to give an idea of cross platform
behavior of python.

regards
Vivek