[Inpycon] Setting up the web site for Pycon 2010 {was Website Setup}

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Mon May 3 08:13:36 CEST 2010

On Mon, May 3, 2010 at 11:27 AM, Kenneth Gonsalves <lawgon at au-kbc.org> wrote:
[..]
> although I have full faith in fossconf, I am not in a position to host or tune
> it this time around. Ramdas had volunteered to do it, but so far there is no
> evidence of him having done anything - so it is your call, especially as Anand
> has already done something. However good a piece of software is, it is useless
> if not installed and maintained. If I was running the show, I would use
> fossconf as I know the software intimately and can make it do what I want -
> since I am not running the show this time, you need not worry about 'hurting'
> my feelings in this matter. Upto you to decide. As for payments online, I
> expect by then to have the payment portal for the society to be up - that
> could be used for payments - or, in the last event, that rails thingie.

Shall we go ahead with Infogami/doattend then? I'm +1 for that. [..]

Anand C. will be handling the day to day aspects of the site.

It would be good if the other guys (Vivek, Ramdas, Anand Pillai etc.)
pitched in with their opnions as well so that we can resolve this.

I'm still wallowing in regret about the "website setup" mail I sent so
I don't want to piss people off again.

--
~noufal