[Inpycon] HasGeek Partnership

Anand Chitipothu anandology at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 10:59:05 CEST 2013

On Thu, Aug 22, 2013 at 10:24 AM, Noufal Ibrahim <noufal at nibrahim.net.in>wrote:

> Anand Chitipothu <anandology at gmail.com> writes:
>

> [...]
>
> > They suggested that they'll be interested to have "HasGeek TV" logo on
> > all the conference videos.
>
> [...]
>
> That's kind of high but given all the work they're putting into the
> conference for free, we should either ask them to charge or give them
> some serious recognition.

If we think adding logo on all videos is kind of high, then we should
suggest an alternative.

@Vijay Saying that "We have lot of other work to concentrate so let not
discussion on this and divert our self. So let drop this discussion here
only." is not fair.

They are putting their efforts to support PyCon India we should do
something from our side to acknowledge their efforts. Just putting a logo
on the website is not enough considering the efforts they are putting.
They've already mentioned that they can't take a stall as they don't have
man power to manage it. So what alternatives do we have?