[Inpycon] Sponsorship Amount/ Benefits for Pycon India 2014

vijay vnbang2003 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 30 08:10:28 CET 2013

Hi,
   We need to create draft of sponsorship brochure so this is what i am thinking for year 2014.

 Platinum Gold Silver
Amount in INR 5,00,000 3,00,000 2,00,000
Amount in USD 8,000 5,000 3,200
Free passes 12 6 3
Logo + Write-up + link on conference website Yes Yes Yes
Logo on official banners Yes Yes Yes
Banner and table at the venue (6''x2' (WxL)table provided, your banner)

 Yes
Stall at the venue (12'x6'(WxL) space provided, your banner, your stall) Yes Yes

Distribute goodies at the stall Yes Yes

Company Brochures along with welcome Kit(Your brochures) Yes

Logo on the notebooks given to participants Yes

Sponsored Workshop/session (for 90 minutes) Yes

On stage mention and thanks(During welcome note on conference's first day) Yes

	* We can use  ContactPoint kits from HasGeek(as last year ) to share contact details , Need to check with Hasgeek hence have not mentioned in the benefits.

	* 50% discount on Silver/Gold  category of sponsorship for startups with less than 10 employees.

Please share your comments.

With Thanks
Vijay