[Inpycon] Sponsorship Amount/ Benefits for Pycon India 2014

Noufal Ibrahim KV noufal at nibrahim.net.in
Mon Dec 30 08:30:34 CET 2013

On Mon, Dec 30 2013, vijay wrote:

> Hi,
>    We need to create draft of sponsorship brochure so this is what i am thinking for year 2014.
>

>  Platinum Gold Silver
> Amount in INR 5,00,000 3,00,000 2,00,000
> Amount in USD 8,000 5,000 3,200
> Free passes 12 6 3
> Logo + Write-up + link on conference website Yes Yes Yes
> Logo on official banners Yes Yes Yes
> Banner and table at the venue (6''x2' (WxL)table provided, your banner)

Is it a good idea to try modular sponsorships this time? I'm not sure
about it but it seems like a good idea.

Basically, provide a bag of benefits (some limited and some not) each of
which requires some amount of money. If the total amount for all the
benefits selected by the sponsor exceeds a certain value, they become
gold, or platinum or whatever and get a few extra benefits.

[...]

--
Cordially,
Noufal