[Inpycon] Everybody Pays Policy

Bibhas me at bibhas.in
Fri Sep 27 08:21:27 CEST 2013

atul jha <koolhead17 at gmail.com> wrote:
>On 27 Sep 2013 10:16, "Noufal Ibrahim" <noufal at nibrahim.net.in> wrote:
>>
>> atul jha <koolhead17 at gmail.com> writes:
>>

>> [...]
>> >
>> > You won't give up will you? :)
>>
>> Nope. If I did, the conference would not have taken place at all.
>
>Hmm.
>Good to know but that you did something incredible all youself.
>
>You will get community peanut masala from me when we meet. :)
>
>Having said all this, my questions still remains unanswered.

Sorry I lost the context again. What was your questions? Just for the future reference, can you please note all your questions at one place and post?

Was it why everybody pays? I think the very first post of this thread by AnandC and Kiran J's reply to your original question, that you never replied to, answers it all.

Or was it something else?

>Although am hopeful in coming months it will get answered. Am not
>giving up
>so easily. :)
>

>> [...]
>>

>> --