[Inpycon] Venue suggestion for PyCon India 2015

Nischal HP nischal.hp at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 14:19:08 CEST 2014

And i also think what Arvi was trying to say is right, having a big
conference to accomodate everyone and all their needs just kills the
quality of the event. When the quality of the event goes up and it will
only if there are good talks, then we will attract a bigger and better set
of audience.

And just having sheer "x" number of attendees does not signify anything.
IMHO.