[Inpycon] Venue suggestion for PyCon India 2015

Fasih Ahmad Fakhri fasihahmadfakhri at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 11:36:38 CEST 2014

On 07-Oct-2014 2:40 pm, "Arvi Krishnaswamy" <arvi at alumni.iastate.edu> wrote:

> How about a smaller space with capacity for 600-700 people max?  A more
focused Pycon that isn't trying to be everything for everyone with 1500
people :) I vote for staying at Nimhans but improving the quality of the
event for its core audience. Let beginner level sessions and training
happen via python express throughout the year. Quite honestly, I'm not sure
I will attend if we have 1500 next year :)

> On Oct 7, 2014 11:34 AM, "vijay kumar" <vnbang2003 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Any suggestion for Venue bigger than NIHMANS around 1500 members
capacity with good public transportation connectivity ?

>> --
>> Thanks,
>> Vijay

Hi All,

I will also vote for NIMHANS, as venue is good for transportation
connectivity.

Agreed with Arvi, PyCon isn't trying to be everything for everyone.
But if possible arrange parallel sessions based on user levels.

Thanks
Fasih Ahmad Fakhri