[Inpycon] Proposal - Panel discussion for the Web Track of Pycon

Aravind Krishnaswamy arvi at alumni.iastate.edu
Sun Sep 21 20:18:44 CEST 2014

> I am eagerly waiting for the discussion, seems questions will be
> private :-) It is nice to have high level overview on topics, so we
> can tune in our expectation ?

Yes, questions will be private, primarily so that this is not scripted.
The overall theme and structure is in the outline. Feel free to drop me
a private mail if you have questions in mind that you'd like included.
Happy to also discuss more details offline.

> Also it would be great if we can have blog post of the entire panel
> discussion. Any volunteers up for taking notes and sharing with us ?
> Probably @haris can pen it beautifully after the conference :-) ?

Ah, does Haris have the same magic skills Rasagy did?