[Inpycon] PyConIndia 2016 date finalisation

qua non akshayaurora at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 13:54:23 EST 2015

ok, guys considering the only problem raised with the dates of 23-25 Sept
till now has only been the weather.

 I think we can safely assume these dates to be final and reserve the venue.
The event is indoors and like rain in Bangalore a little bit of warm
weather won't really effect the event.
The venue is air conditioned.

We have already been using these dates as the ones when in talks with venue
officials.
Just clarifying that these are the final dates dates.

Regards
Akkshay