[Inpycon] Feedback on Sponsorship categories

qua non akshayaurora at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 08:21:35 EST 2015

Hey Folks,

We need some feed back on the sponsorship categories before we make the
Sponsorship document final and upload it with the site.

The document is linked for your approval, looking forward for your input
and feedback.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fY52l1V92IM7fhC_Q2yiBEVvMpWuvRWKSRoeB0vMlZA/edit

@Vijay, @Krace, others in the know how can you folks let us know the
details for the following sections to be added to the Sponsorship Document.

Sign up to become a sponsor. Send us your name and full address, we shall
send you an Invoice and you pay to -

Beneficiary:

Address:

Bank:

Branch:

Account Number:

Account Type:

IFSC:

MIRC code:

Swift Code:
Email:

Should these details be added to the document itself or be provided to the
sponsors as and when requested?

Kind Regards
Akkshay