[Inpycon] Website Update

Akshay Aradhya akshay95aradhya at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 13:04:12 EST 2017

Website Link : https://pythonindia.github.io/inpycon2018/

Hello Everyone,
    Over the weekend I fixed a few issues and made the website more
responsive. As you can see I have temporarily substituted images from the
internet to make the webpage look good. I really wish we had someone that
could do something like that. I contacted a lot of people and they
submitted their designs but they were not what we wanted.

We obviously cant use these images in our final website, but if someone can
come up with similiar designs please feel free to reach out to me.

As for the website, there are a few issues on Safari (IDK why) and I have
opened and issue on git, feel free to send pull requests for that. Anyone
good enough in content writing and have been to a few PyCons please send 3
short paragraphs that I can put up on the website's front page.

Any other feedback/suggestion is welcome.

Regards
$Akshay Aradhya$