[Inpycon] Venue for PyCon India 2018

Purusharth Saxena saxena.puru005 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 13:15:31 EST 2017

+1 for 3 days conference. And yeah, I think there should be a bit cheeper
(maybe equivalent to early bird ticket?)
Also, T-shirts can be optional, on-payment basis.

PS: Just so there's no confusion while talking to university officials, the
library space (at christ university) @sayan referred to is known as
"gourmet extension".