[Inpycon] in.pycon.org Security Certificate

Rajat Saini rajatvaidya14 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 23:31:34 EST 2018

Hi,

On the behalf of Python community, I want to address your question. Yes,
the community is working on the decisions. So, someone will surely update
about PyCon India 2018.

Once community finalise the decision they will definitely reach out to
volunteers. If. I wrote something wrong please correct me.

Thanks

On Wed, Feb 21, 2018 at 7:53 AM, Siddharth Singh <siddharth14491 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi All,
>    We have registered for volunteer team but till now not get any update.
>
> BR/
> Siddharth
>
> On Tue, Feb 20, 2018 at 11:55 PM, Renjith s.raj <renjithsraj at live.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I don't know what's happening in Pycon2018. Initial stage activities is
>> not seeing now.  waits for the new updates from Pycon2018  admin team
>> *Subject:* [Inpycon] in.pycon.org Security Certificate
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> It seems that the security certificate for in.pycon.org expired on 12th
>> February. Whoever has access, please renew this.
>>
>> Also, while this may be an unrelated question, but is anyone actively
>> involved right now for the organization of PyCon India 2018? Given that the
>> original core team had withdrawn, what is the current state of the
>> organizing team?
>>
>> If there is no team in place and no one is actively involved, what can be
>> done to resolve the stalemate?
>>
>> Best Regards,
>> Ankur Gupta

Rajat Saini