[Inpycon] PyCon India 2018 - Venue and Sponsorship Details

vijay kumar vnbang2003 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 09:54:20 EDT 2018

I got call from BIEC  POC on next payment and other details.

Since Hyderabad group are planning to conduct PyCon India this year, I will
request BIEC to cancel our booking.

Note: We have to confirm BIEC  from our side by tomorrow morning 11 AM .
In case i don't hear back , I will go ahead and request him to proceed with
cancellation.

--
Thanks,
Vijay